Why not enjoy the weekend with a delicious homemage breakfast? Show off your baking skills and prepare a breakfast that will have everyone feeling the love from the moment they wake up. You will be the top chef in your family and kids with a big appetite will definitely come back for seconds for this easy to make breakfast casserole originally posted on the Vive Mejor website.
We also recommend: [Recipe] Easy Egg Bak for Anytime Meal
EASY BREAKFAST CASSEROLE
- 1/2 cup Country Crock® Spread
- 3 cups cut up assorted fresh vegetables (peppers, onions, and/or broccoli)
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 2 cups shredded low fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 8 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 13 x 9-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon Country Crock® Spread; set aside. Melt remaining Spread in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 8 minutes.
- Whisk eggs with milk in large bowl. Stir in 1 1/2 cups cheese, cooked vegetables, potatoes and bacon. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes. Uncover, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 30 minutes or until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
|Serving Size||1 serving|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories from Fat||100|
|Total Fat||12 g|
|Saturated Fat||4.5 g|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carbs||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Vitamin A||15 %|
|Vitamin C||35 %|
Anllelic Lozada “Angie” is a proud P.A.N.K (professional aunt with no kids), a Personal Marketing Strategist in NYC and Los Tweens & Teens “Tia-in-Charge,” based in New York City. Anllelic wants you to best your best life so you can positively influence your tween and teen. Subscribe to her weekly e-newsletter in Spanish in marketingparatucarrera.com/Vendete, where she shares personal marketing strategies to help you “Comunicar lo genial que eres.”