This post is sponsored by Everywhere Agency; however, all thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.
It’s that time of the year… School supplies, uniforms, texbooks, vision tests, tennis shoes, penny loafers. The shopping list for your tween or teen’s next school year is here.
If you are lucky enough to have your kid in a uniform-wearing school, then worrying about fashion choices is not a biggie. But, if you do need to stack up on new separates to join your student’s closet, then Macy’s is your one-stop destination.
Your tween or teen can make a lasting first impression with the coolest looks for school this season by attending one of Macy’s Back to School Shopping [FREE] Parties around the country, where you can check out celebrity vlogger, Lindsey Hughes’ favorite styles for the new school year!
** Learn more about Lindsey Hughes below **
During the in-store events you and your tween/teen can enjoy sips and sweets, a DJ, mini-manis, and a photobooth. Plus, you can score a free Lindsey Hughes signature totebag with any $35 purchase in mstylelab!
We’ll be attending the Dadeland Mall party in Miami on August 22nd, so follow our Facebook and Instagram streams for live photos! And if you go…come and say HI to our Mom contributor Michelle along with our twin teen reporters Sophia & Olivia and their bestie Gianna!
- Macy’s Southpark – Strongsville, OH – 8/8, 2pm **Featuring Lindsay
- Macy’s Washington Square – Tigard, OR – 8/8, 2pm
- Macy’s Wolfchase Galleria – Bartlett, TN – 8/8, 2pm
- Macy’s Union Square – San Francisco, CA – 8/15, 2pm **Featuring Lindsay
- Macy’s Pembroke Lakes – Pembroke Pines, FL – 8/22, 2pm **Featuring Lindsay
- Macy’s Castleton Square – Indianapolis, IN – 8/22, 2pm
- Macy’s Westfarms – Farmington, CT – 8/22, 2pm
- Macy’s Bay Plaza – Bronx, NY – 8/22, 2pm
- Macy’s Westfield South Shore – Bay Shore, NY – 8/22, 2pm
- Macy’s Vintage Faire – Modesto, CA – 8/22, 2pm
- Macy’s Westfield Southcenter – Tukwila, WA – 8/22, 2pm
- Macy’s Dadeland – Miami, TN – 8/22, 2pm
- Macy’s Victoria Gardens – Rancho Cucamonga – 8/22, 2pm
- Macy’s Northridge Fashion Center – Northridge, CA – 8/22, 2pm
- Macy’s Memorial City – Houston, TX – 8/29, 2pm **Featuring Lindsay
- Macy’s Rosedale – Rosedale, MN – 8/29, 2pm
- Macy’s Willowbrook – Wayne, NJ – 9/12, 2pm **Featuring Lindsay
- Macy’s Cherry Hill – Cherry Hill, NJ – 9/12, 2pm
If Lindsey isn’t appearing, you’ll still see the styles she loves for the season. Her favorite trends will be displayed throughout the store!
Who’s Lindsey Hughes?
She got her start making YouTube tutorials when she was 15. Since then, she became a well-known name in the fashion vlogging industry amongst teens. She’s currently in school in L.A. studying beauty merchandising and marketing. Here’s one of her tutorial videos for back to school:
For a full list of events in Macy’s, visit: macys.com/btsevents
Anllelic Lozada “Angie” is a proud P.A.N.K (professional aunt with no kids), a Personal Marketing Strategist in NYC and Los Tweens & Teens “Tia-in-Charge,” based in New York City. Anllelic wants you to best your best life so you can positively influence your tween and teen. Subscribe to her weekly e-newsletter in Spanish in marketingparatucarrera.com/Vendete, where she shares personal marketing strategies to help you “Comunicar lo genial que eres.”