Kashi introduces Kashi by Kids, a collection of delicious, awesome and organic cereals co-created with kids, for kids. As the company’s first line developed for kids, Kashi collaborated with passionate Gen Z leaders who inspire others to make a difference in the world and share Kashi’s desire to make a positive impact through food to create something #AwesomeTogether: Kashi by Kids.
Tasty Superfoods Ingredients + Fun Shapes + Mighty Plant Based Nutrition
Instead of trying to guess what kids want in a cereal, Kashi went straight to the source and collaborated with a group of kids who are passionate about food and the planet, the Kashi Crew, to create foods that both kids and parents would love.
The result is a collection of flavorful Kashi by Kids organic cereals – each featuring cool shapes like swirls and filled pillows, great tastes like honey and berry, and superfood ingredients like chickpeas and red lentils – available in three tasty flavors:
- Kashi by Kids Berry Crumble – Crispy purple corn puffs are combined with tasty apple & strawberry flavor-filled pillows made with chickpeas to create a berry-licious and healthy bowl of goodness.
- Kashi by Kids Honey Cinnamon – Honey, cinnamon, red lentils and sweet apple come together in a nourishing combination of crispy swirled puffs and tasty filled pillows for a spoonful of fun and yum.
- Kashi by Kids Cocoa Crisp – Crispy cocoa bites made with chickpeas and filled pillows made with Fair Trade certified cocoa create a delightful start to the day.
Each cereal is Non-GMO Project Verified, features a simple ingredient list and delivers diverse plant-based nutrition – including at least 18g of whole grains, 3g fiber and 8g of sugar or less per serving – making them kid and parent approved.
Creating Something #AwesomeTogether
Kashi assembled a team of five inspiring Gen Z leaders, ages 12-17, for the debut Kashi Crew and each member brought fresh perspective with their specialized skills in food, nutrition, the arts and sustainability. Their knowledge and insight went into everything from the ingredients to the flavor combinations to the packaging and the names of the new Kashi by Kids cereals.
The Kashi Crew includes:
- Haile Thomas (17 yrs. old), a youth health activist, international speaker, former network TV cooking show contestant and youngest Certified Integrative Nutrition Health Coach in the U.S. who founded the non-profit HAPPY to help young people embrace and enjoy healthy eating.
- Hannah Testa (15 yrs. old), a sustainability advocate, international speaker and founder of Hannah4Change, an organization dedicated to fighting issues that impact the planet.
- Valentine d’Arabian (13 yrs. old), an aspiring professional ballerina and current student at a nationally acclaimed dance school who loves seeking nutritious ways to fuel active lifestyles.
- Charlotte d’Arabian (12 yrs. old), a passionate baker and former contestant on a major network TV cooking show with a talent for creating unique and delicious flavor combinations.
- Evan Robinson (12 yrs. old), a talented and creative farm-to-table chef who competed in one of the top cooking competition shows for kids and has been nationally recognized for his philanthropic efforts.
Additional information on the Kashi Crew can be found here.
Kashi will continue to collaborate with the Kashi Crew, including new and current members, as it continues to develop and add more products to the line.
Anllelic Lozada “Angie” is a proud P.A.N.K (professional aunt with no kids), a Personal Marketing Strategist in NYC and Los Tweens & Teens “Tia-in-Charge,” based in New York City. Anllelic wants you to best your best life so you can positively influence your tween and teen. Subscribe to her weekly e-newsletter in Spanish in marketingparatucarrera.com/Vendete, where she shares personal marketing strategies to help you “Comunicar lo genial que eres.”