Kii, a cloud platform provider, and Haltian, a high technology electronics design and production house, launched a new portable tracker and communication device called “Snowfox.”
This kid tracking solution consists of a portable device with voice calling, GPS tracking and an app to help address the highest priority for any parent – their child’s safety.
Today there are several kid trackers in the market, but with Snowfox, which has an embedded SIM card and is ready out of the box, key differentiators include:
- Two-way calling feature, including a simple button that can work as a panic button or a simple check-in button
- Accurate GPS tracking
- Rugged all-weatherproof design that is impact-resistant
- Multiple geo-fencing zone capabilities that allows a parent to see the tracker’s most recent location, create no-go zones and get notifications when a tracker reaches or leaves a specific place
- Simple design – both in the device (for kids) and in the app (for parents) – makes the solution very easy to use and adaptable
- Cool, attractive-looking and colorful designs that can be easily attached to a zipper or jacket or onto a child’s backpack/bag
Snowfox will be presented in the Haltian booth (Hall 5 Stand 5C43) at Mobile World Congress, Barcelona on 22-25 February 2016. The devices will be commercially available in Q2 2016 in selected markets.
More information about the product and its availability can be found at http://www.snowfox.family and you can watch Snowfox in action in the video below:
Source: PR Newswire
Anllelic Lozada “Angie” is a proud P.A.N.K (professional aunt with no kids), a Personal Marketing Strategist in NYC and Los Tweens & Teens “Tia-in-Charge,” based in New York City. Anllelic wants you to best your best life so you can positively influence your tween and teen. Subscribe to her weekly e-newsletter in Spanish in marketingparatucarrera.com/Vendete, where she shares personal marketing strategies to help you “Comunicar lo genial que eres.”