Disclaimer: Los Tweens is being provided by flight, hotel and transportation during the Further with Ford Motor Company Conference. However all opinions expressed are our own.
Cristy and Katherine of Los Tweens are hitting the road (after a quick flight) and making the trip to Dearborn, Michigan next week to participate in the Further with Ford Conference and we’re thrilled to be going. The line-up of speakers looks amazing (see below) but more importantly, we can’t wait to see all of our Ford friends and bring back lots of content to share with all of you.
Last summer, Katherine attended the Further with Ford conference in Dearborn, Michigan and came back with a true appreciation for Ford Motor Company. The thoughtfulness they put behind each vehicle, their global planning and overall quality of employees was impressive. Out of that experience, a lunch with Ford female executives and the desire to help Latina women break into Science, Technology, Engineering and Math fields the concept for the Celebrate Education/Educacion series was born.
We’ve been blessed to have Ford Motor Company as a partner with us in our mission to help parents encourage their children to explore STEM careers. And we’re excited to see just how much Further we can go with Ford.
Follow our tweets and social media posts from the 24th through the 26th to hear all of the updates and inspirational quotes from the following line-up of amazing speakers.
- Disrupting the Drive
- Steve Wozniak, co-founder, Apple Computer
- Molly Wood, CNET
- Jim Buczkowski, Ford Motor Company
- Scott Vitters, The Coca-Cola Company
- Erin Simon, World Wildlife Fund
- Andrew Hoffman, University of Michigan
- John Viera, Ford Motor Company
- Returning to Your Senses
- Sherry Turkle, MIT
- Neema Moraveji, Stanford University
- Jenny Lykken, Google
- Gary Strumolo, Ford Motor Company
- Sculpting the Future
- Seth Godin, best-selling author
- Jay Ward, Pixar Animation Studios
- Rachel Shechtman, Story Boutique
- J Mays, Ford Motor Company
- Trust Is the New Black
- Tim Erblich, Ethisphere
- Anjali Kumar, Warby Parker
- Rob Michalak, Ben and Jerry’s
- Jim Farley, Ford Motor Company